Pages

Sunday 17 May 2015

Assignment 2 ( Website )

For our second assignment we were ask to create a website about ourselves. For my website, i designed it with some wave form on it header and footer but on the footer there are a bit of patterns like city form which symbolize me having a wavy life in the city which goes up and down. I choose blue as blue symbolize calmness and peace. For the font, i used Georgia, Monospace, and Haettenschweiler  as they are a easily read font and easy to be understand.

First , I use Photoshop to design my website. 




Header

 

Navigation


Content


Footer


 Navigation Button


Home


My biodata


My gallery
 

My blog


My contact
 





Then I edit in dreamweaver to create my website


 



This is where I create my link.
 


This is the result 






No comments:

Post a Comment